woensdag 21 september 2016

Welcome back Nescafe coffee lovers!

Welcome back Nescafe coffee lovers!

Last week I told about the mission statement of the company Nestle. Today I will inform you why people coffee is a popular primary product.

To answer the question why coffee is popular and why consumer use this, I have to check why I started drink coffee from the brand Nescafe.

First of all, my parents’ drinks coffee from the brand Nescafe I have always watched them drinking coffee also tried it once, In the start I did not like it. 4 years ago I had my first internship. At this internship I had only the choice to drink water, thee and coffee. I tried here again coffee and this time I liked it. From this moment I drink at least 3 times a day coffee.
I tried different brands and the brand Nescafe is the only brand in my opinion with high quality coffee equal to the cost price. 

I think more consumers like coffee from the brand Nescafe because it is the first coffee company who produced coffee. The second reason is like I said before Nescafe Coffee uses quality price ratio. The last reason is that Nescafe is for a long time active in the coffee market and they talk to each other and the popularity of this product will grow.


Nescafe coffee does not have a specific target; I think they are focusing on the 7 stages of the Family Life Cycle. These stages are: Young and Single couples, engaged couple, DINKS, SINKS, married with children, single parents and Empty nester.

You can buy Nescafe coffee in almost every supermarket, you don’t have to know what kind of specific it has or more information like it, Nescafe coffee is a low cost product with low risk product like this is called routine response behavior.

Readers, this was it for today if you want to learn more about the Nescafe Coffee? I will post next week a new blog it will give more information about Nescafe Coffee.

Ciao!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten